Dynetics is seeking a Configuration Manager / Oracle Agile PLM Administrator to support the daily administration of an Oracle Agile PLM application and the configuration management of both development and production projects. This position will be responsible for the daily administration of user privileges and process workflows within an Oracle Agile PLM system and the execution of configuration management processes and controls for managing and tracking of configuration changes at the document and product level, ensuring company policies and procedures are implemented in accordance with industry standards and customer requirements. Position requires demonstrated expertise in Oracle Agile PLM system administration and configuration management principles. Duties of this position include:
- Oracle Agile workflow creation and maintenance
- Creating and administering user privileges in Oracle Agile
- Monitoring Oracle Agile system integrations with MCAD / ECAD and MRP enterprise systems
- Identification of configuration items and maintaining of baselines
- Management Engineering Change Packages from creation to implementation using Agile PLM workflow
- Coordinating evaluation and implementation of change requests within cross-functional teams
- Performing configuration verification to ensure compliance
- Management and control of proprietary data in accordance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations, Limited rights, and/or company standards.
- Proposal Support
- Requires Bachelor of Science in a technical field or equivalent experience
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5-years experience in Administration of Product Lifecycle Management tools, preferably Oracle Agile.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in Configuration Management
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams, design engineers, analysts, manufacturing, project management and customer representatives
- Must have good organizational skills and be detail oriented
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
Job Number: 01.12.89-35