Requisition Number 2018-7229
Provide Configuration and Data Management support to the Force Protection program office, which is within the Battle Management Directorate at Hanscom AFB, MA.
- Bachelors Degree in a related engineering discipline.
- A minimum of 5years work experience, with experience on DoD or Air Force acquisition programs desirable.
- IT Certifications are a plus.
- Candidate must obtain, and maintain, the proper personnel clearance for this position
- Designs, develops, and establishes configuration and data management documentation based on program requirements.
- Reviews and makes recommendation on contractor engineering data.
- Identifies requirements and coordinates the development and implementation of computer based configuration, data management systems, and electronic data support. Develops and implements new processes.
- Analyzes complex engineering change proposals.
- Monitors contractors, subcontractors, and vendors of long-term/high revenue contracts to ensure that the applications of military standards and requirements for the statement of work are properly implemented.
- Works with assigned administrative, and matrixed acquisition support, financial management, engineering contracting, configuration and data management, and other staff.
- Responsible for developing Integrated Master Schedule inputs, and tracking and reporting on Progress for assigned program(s).
- Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, and other technical documentation.
- Facilitates and supports project meetings and reviews, team building, strategic planning, and other on- and off-site activities.
- Assists as needed in preparing and reviewing program/project documentation, e.g. Determinations and Findings, Justifications and Approvals, Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Statement Of Objectives (SOOs), Statements-of-Work (SOWs), Program Implementation Packages (PiPs), Performance Works Statements (PWS), Systems/Technical Requirements Documents (SRD/TRD), Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs), Program Support Agreements (PSA), EMAs, 1067s, etc. and assist in source selections related efforts.