Job DescriptionWe are seeking an Enterprise Configuration Manager to support Operations & Maintenance, Development and Sustainment contracts from the customer location in support of CONUS & OCONUS United States Space Force Operations Command.
This opportunity offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which CACI annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of an Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the benefit package are paid for by CACI, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. What You'll Get to Do:
You will work with an interdisciplinary engineering & management team, supporting the dynamic nature of Space Operations Command (SpOC) projects. Be at the forefront of the implementation of the USSF enterprise vision for OPS, INTEL and SUPPORT. Shepard the creation & management of an Enterprise Configuration Management program in support of SpOC strategic & tactical commands. Expertly communicate programmatic information to all levels of SpOC staff command teams, subordinate units & engineering elements. You will have the opportunity to work with both co-located and remote programmatic & engineering teams across the globe.Duties and Responsibilities:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Responsible for management of SpOC directed Configuration Management program
- Identifying and facilitating resolution of configuration issues and acting as a liaison between technical and functional areas
- Provide on-demand briefings for CM status and opportunities to both USG and SCION program teams
- Support SpOC with the creation of white papers and idea generation for increased opportunities to maximize configuration management
- Responsible for supporting the program manager in executing, monitoring & planning for all CM activities for the SCION contract
- Create and lead a cross-contract/team working group to inform key decision makers about possible innovation, limitations or failure modes
- Support SpOC staff with development of CM fundamentals training for USG staff
- Assist SpOC staff with the analyzing the impacts of the SpOC Configuration Management change process on lifecycle sustainment
- In depth understanding of the fundamentals of Configuration Management
- A passion to learn, and aid the Configuration Management teams across multiple organizations and geographic regions
- Strong active listening skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with exquisite interpersonal, written/verbal communication & negotiation skills
- An ability to work with little oversite, while maintaining job excellence and unmatched customer engagement
- In depth experience with the SpOC mission systems to include, support plans, capabilities, technology limitations, growth areas and sparing methodologies
- Ability to manage and update inventory database systems as well as provide recommended changes to the USG representative for developer modification
- The ability to be cleared to Special Access Programs (TS//SCI with a Polygraph)
- 10+ years' experience with hardware typically used by USAF Intel personnel (1N2)
- Completion of a 4yr BS degree in a CM or Information Management field
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Understanding of DOD Acquisition Process, Contracting & Program Management
- Microsoft Suite skills
- Strong understanding of Agile Processes and Team Methodologies
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.Job Location
US-San Antonio-TX-SAN ANTONIO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.