- Designs and establishes configuration management documentation.
- Analyzes proposed product design changes to determine the effect on the overall system.
- Establishes baselines.
- Authorizes the release of drawings and changes specified by Program or Engineering Management.
- Provides advice and guidance on methods, procedures and requirements to individuals responsible for the creation of documentation.
- Plans and implements methods to improve response.
- Acts as liaison between management and other functional groups to resolve issues regarding configuration
- Performs audits to verify compliance with contract requirements.
- Bachelors in mechanicalengineering, or other related engineeringdegree, or 7+ years with 2 years post-Secondary/AAAS Degree
- Understand and operate Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management tools.
- Intermediate or Senior CM Analyst.
- Experience with Agile PDM is desired.
- Ability to review and understand mechanical drawings, specifications, data sheets, change directives, product family trees, technical reports, and military standards.
- Understand documentation and product safety standards, and able to assess compliance.
- Experience working in a design capacity.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Use attention-to-detail and timely follow-through skills to schedule, facilitate, and document technical review meetings.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio.
- Familiarity, but not necessarily working knowledge of, Cadence Allegro, AUTOCAD, Creo desired.