We are looking for Configuration Management Consultant (ClearCase) for our client in Wallingford, CT
Job Title: Configuration Management Consultant (ClearCase)
Job Location: Wallingford, CT
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
Required Skills & Experience:
- Perform Clearcase Code merges between work streams.
- After the code merge ensure that any merge issues/compilation issues are fixed and make sure the application is working in the local workspace. [Java/J2ee development skills are a must]
- Perform build/deploys of ACMP code
- Single Point of Contact for managing the DDL/DML scripts for a release and be responsible for sync-up of DDL/DML across environments
- Perform Static Code analysis (such as SonarCube/FindBugs) and perform code fixes to address those findings
- Take lead on the DEVOps initiative in working with operations team to get ACMP migrated to the new DEVOps platform (BitBucket, Bamboo).
- Must have very good communication skills and highly organized.
- The candidate has to be responsive in acknowledge emails and provide frequent updates on the config management tasks.
- Should be able to operate with very little oversight.