Millennium Engineering and Integration Company (MEI) is seeking a Configuration Management Analyst for a full-time position supporting systems engineering and integration efforts at the Remote Sensing Systems Directorate, Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC/RS), at Los Angeles Air Force Base (LAAFB) in El Segundo, CA. This work is at a location in El Segundo, CA. The work requires knowledge and experience in establishing, executing and improving CM/DM processes. This person will support the Configuration Management Team in support of the SMC/RS Next Gen acquisition, development, production, and sustainment programs.
- Develop and implement Configuration Management practices and processes
- Conduct change identification and control of CM documentation in the review, processing and approval of Change Requests (CRs).
- Track, forecast, process, report and document CRs and Change Board activities and ensure artifacts are housed within the CM document repository.
- Coordinate and manage SMC/RS Change Board meetings and provide agendas, minutes and resolution of CM issues.
- Coordinate the development, implementation and maintenance of CM Livelink and Sharepoint environments.
- Develop and maintain technical library of briefings, documentation, and reports as required.
- Candidate will work in a highly collaborative environment with prime contractors, other team contractors, government civilians, and members of the U.S. Air Force.
- Active TS clearance
- Experience with SMC, USAF, and DoD acquisition and Systems Engineering processes
- Thorough knowledge of hardware and software development lifecycles and CDRL development process.
- Experience with databases and Sharepoint
- Secret with eligibility to obtain TS clearance
- Bachelor's degree with eight years of experience.
- Knowledge and experience in CM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as organizational skill.
- Strong computer skills, and must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to enable working, interfacing, and interrelating with diverse personnel and dynamic teams