Location: Columbia, MO, United States
Veterans United is seeking a Configuration Engineer to execute projects associated with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and a super user for this core system. This position will not be originating loans.
- Execute on projects; eliminate core system defects.
- Remain knowledgeable about your domain.
- Operate as the final “knowledge tier” in system support originating from the Help Desk support team.
- Keep a continuous pulse on vendor changes/enhancements to ensure Veterans United is prepared for changes deployed by the vendor.
- Aptitude to learn new technology.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and decision making skills.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize, maintain attention to detail and recognize time constraints.
- Ability to vet potential projects for value, identify project barriers/obstacles.
- Build highly collaborative, high trusting relationships.
- Demonstrated work ethic and highly self-motivated.
- High capacity for critical thinking.
- Experience managing and implementing enterprise level projects.
- Experience working on a small team to implement new features or products in partnership with development resources.
- Experience performing system administration, such as building business rules, organizing workflows/input forms, modifying database structures, and other standard administrator functions.
- Strong business acumen, with ability to translate and present quantitative information in professional format.
- Proficient in basic computer technologies, appropriate for an internet-based company.