Summary / Description
We are seeking motivated, career and customer oriented Configuration/Data Management Analysts interested in joining our team in the Washington, DC metro area and exploring an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this role you will deliver world class solutions to Unisys’ customer. You will leverage your experience to drive high efficiency, quality, and completeness of all customer work products.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the effective development and implementation of programs to ensure that all information systems products and services meet minimum company standards and end-user requirements.
- Administers the change control process for zero defects software development. Responsible for configuration management of requirements, design, and code.
- Evaluates and selects configuration management tools and standards.
- Prepares configuration management plans and procedures.
- Administers problem management process including monitoring and reporting on problem resolution.
- Ensures adequate product testing prior to implementation. Coordinates with users and systems development personnel on releases of software.
- Verifies the completeness and accuracy of release libraries before implementation and ensures that correct versions of programs are included in specified releases.
- Makes recommendations to superiors regarding the acquisition and/or implementation of software to increase information systems efficiency, configuration management activities including product identification, change control, status accounting, operation of the program support library, and development and monitoring of equipment/system acceptance plans.
- Operates and manages program support library.
- Monitors library structure and procedures to assure system integrity, including procedures for collection, release, production, test, and emergency libraries and the movement/migration of components between libraries.
- Monitors end-item acceptance plans.
- Analyzes and evaluates major system project requirements of considerable complexity requiring a thorough understanding of all parameters affecting and interfacing with the system.
U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Minimum ability to obtain public trust clearance, Secret or higher clearance a plus
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 8years of relevant experience
Relevant certifications, such as ITIL are a plus
Must have demonstrated capability for oral and written communications
Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
Works independently; receives minimal guidance
Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience