: Engility is seeking Configuration/Data Management (CDM Support), at the Journey Level, to support our Navair programs at Lexington Park, MD.
The duties include:
- Configuration Identification, including supporting the review of program unique specifications for hardware and software; engineering drawing and participating in in-process reviews; requesting nomenclature and CPIN assignment for CIs; marking of CI/CSCIs and associated documentation; assisting and ensuring appropriate documentation is approved and placed on contract for establishment of government controlled baselines.
- Change Control, including reviewing ACSNs, ECPs, CCPs, RFWs, RFDs for format and content requirements; identify discrepancies and issues between the government and weapon system contractor; planning and scheduling CCBs; Secretariat for CCBs; preparing CCB briefings and documentation for the board; and tracking implementation of approved changes.
- Support Configuration Audits, including developing audit plans, coordinating on weapon system contractor proposed agendas and schedules for FCAs/PCAs; generating significant comments and action items; reviewing draft minutes; monitoring corrective actions and closure of action items; and assist with preparing notifications to weapon system contractors when audit requirements have been satisfactorily met.
- Configuration Status Accounting including monitoring data input; tracking the configuration of fielded systems and equipment; and monitoring changes and status of configuration baseline documentation.
- Deficiency Reporting, including operation of ASE or similar system for receiving, processing and tracking closure of deficiency reports; monitoring investigations; processing and disposition of exhibits; responding to inquiries from field units, contractors, etc.; supporting briefings and generating reports for management on DR status and trends; and scheduling and performing secretariat function for MIP Review Boards.
- Contract Data Management, including participating and issuing data calls; supporting data reviews; CDRL generation; application of distribution statements and FAR/DFAR data rights clauses; preparing One-Time-DIDs; reviewing change proposals for impact to data; monitoring the delivery and approval of contract technical data; and acquisition and use of Contractor Integrated Technical
- Information Service (CITIS). Engineering Data Management (EDM) includes participating in engineering drawings IPRs; reviewing engineering drawings documentation to ensure format, drafting practices and limited rights legends comply with contractual requirements; maintaining EDM files; performing follow-up actions to resolve drawings deficiencies and closing out action items.
- A 4 year college degree from an accredited institution, in a related discipline.
- Secret Clearance
- Employee must have a minimum of five (5) years general experience,with at least three (3) in configuration and data management.
- A thorough knowledge of government policy, directives, standards, handbooks, pamphlets, etc., as well as DoD adopted industry standards relating to configuration/data management is required.
- The Contractor must be thoroughly knowledgeable of configuration/data management input requirements for program plans and Performance Work Statements (PWSs), Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL), Section L Instructions to Offeror, and Section M Basis for Award for Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Specialized Training: At least one basic level course in configuration and contract data management. This training may have been acquired by attending either DoD or comparable private industry courses.
Desired Qualifications: Any combination of 5 of the following:
- Hardware and software configuration management
- Contract data management
- Engineering data management
- Deficiency report management.
- Configuration/data processes identification
- Change control
- Configuration status accounting
- Configuration audits
- Deficiency reporting
- Data management