Teladoc is hiring a Configuration Analyst! As a key member of the Implementation team, you will be responsible for creating the client hierarchy to allow for proper alignment of member eligibility, utilizationreporting and back office support. You will work closely with the Implementation Analysts to ensure that client requirements are met and the client has a positive on-boarding experience. You will also ensure that the client is configured successfully to allow for ongoing operational support, reporting and appropriate client invoicing.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Analyze client requirements to ensure that client hierarchy is configured to support the needs of the client and operational support.
- Ensure the client hierarchy structure will allow for appropriate utilizationreporting.
- Create client reports on hierarchy, business segment and invoicing.
- Add required data to Salesforce post configuration to facilitate the welcome kit process.
- Create processes that allow for consistent client hierarchy based upon the client type.
- Otherresponsibilities as assigned.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- 5+ Years in operations or a client facing role.
- 5+ Years of healthcare related Experience
- 2+ Years of project management Experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Dedication and willingness to work hard often under high production pressure
- The ability to work on multiple projects, define tasks and assign priority levels with minimal supervision