$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills, talents and experiences to design and build solutions to some of the world's hardest engineering problems. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to envision the impossible, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus—if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
We are searching for a Configuration Analyst to join our exceptional team. This is a senior level position on an exciting new program.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
• Analyzing proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall product and system
• Coordinating modification records for management control
• Establishing change orders and preparing change authorization and documentation by company and subcontractor personnel
• Preparing reports of change effect on overall product
• Reviewing and analyzing released engineering change data and coordinating changes with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing, and engineering data control activities
• Reviewing change accounting activity to ensure compliance with configuration management policies
• Ensuring that customer requirements are implemented
• Preparing metrics and various status reports
Typically has 9 - 15 years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that inspires differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
• Experience with Configuration and Data Management planning and Program start-up activities
• Configuration Management skills on complex systems including the following: Engineering Release, Product Identification, Change Control, Status Accounting, As-Designed/As-Built, Verification/Audit.
• Experience facilitating change boards and multi-discipline reviews
• Knowledge of and/or experience with Data Management: scheduling, tracking and submitting data, and working with data repositories
• Experience with PTC Windchill software or other Enterprise Product Data Management (PDM) systems and/or tool administration
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Top Secret security clearance and additional candidate screening will apply
• Demonstrated understanding of EIA-649 principles
• Experience with contract and/or subcontract management
• Experience with SharePoint or other workgroup collaboration tools
• Drafting and/or CAD exposure and/or training to facilitate drawing and model review
• Active Top Secret security clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Valid Through: 2019-9-16