Job ID: 569709BRSee More
Date posted: Sep. 14, 2021
Locations: Littleton, Colorado
Program: LM2100 COE
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet... or any other... are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills, talents and experiences to design and build solutions to some of the world's hardest engineering problems. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to envision the impossible, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus-if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Lockheed Martin is looking for an energetic and high performing Configuration Analyst to join the team in Denver, Colorado.
In this role you will:
- Analyze proposed changes of product design to determine the effect on the overall product and system
- Coordinate modification records for management control
- Establish change orders and prepare change authorization and documentation by company and subcontractor personnel
- Prepare reports of change effect on overall product
- Review and analyze released engineering change data and coordinate changes with Engineering, Quality, Support, Manufacturing, and engineering data control activities
- Review change accounting activity to ensure compliance with configuration management policies
Other tasks you may perform include:
- Handling Contract Deliverable Requirement List (CDRL) schedules, deliveries and verification in accordance with contract requirements and schedules
- Maintaining program access control for Configuration & Data Management (C&DM) systems/tools
- Preparing data for archival and maintain archive records for retrieval as required
- Maintaining a document number system and providing document numbers as required
- Handling the review and retention of supplier data
- Conducting the configuration of supplier Statement of Work (SOW)/SDRL
- Participate in all steps of the change management lifecycle, including coordinating and conducting the various related boards.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin's competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
- Configuration Management skills on sophisticated systems including one or more of the following: Engineering Release, Product Identification, Change Control, Status Accounting, As-Designed/As-Built, Verification/Audit
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Analytical skills to follow and understand relationships of hardware and software systems
- U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance
- PTC Windchill software or other Enterprise Product Data Management (PDM) systems
- Contract and/or subcontract management
- Experience facilitating change boards and multi-discipline reviews
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Data Management: scheduling, tracking and submitting data and working with data repositories
- SharePoint or other workgroup collaboration tools
- Drafting and/or CAD exposure and/or training to facilitate drawing and model review
- Demonstrated behaviors of a systems thinker; selects and applies appropriate systems thinking skills to solve problems and implement constructive change
- Missile or space segment design and test experience with one or more subsystems or disciplines outside of Systems Engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong social skills, and ability to build consensus among peers while building solid relationships with team members
- Experience with CDM involvement in road to launch activities, including DD250 creation/deliveries
- Final Secret security clearance
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 9x80 every other Friday off
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level: Secret
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: SPACE
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Systems Engineering: Other
Valid through: 11/11/2021