- Independently designs and / or configures efficient, cost effective application program solutions for the Medicare Enrollment Operations Team on the Next Generation Platform Program for the Medicare organization, including products for Medicare Advantage (MA), Medicare Advantage with Prescription Drug Coverage (MAPD) and stand-alone Prescription Drug Plans (PDP)
- Develops new and / or reuses existing configuration through the use of program development software and / or integrates purchased solutions.
- With limited direction, translates business requirements to technical specifications.
- Creates technical designs for a new application or enhancements, including integration of purchased solutions.
- Performs ongoing system maintenance, research, problem resolution and on-call support, according to defined plans or documentation for existing systems.
- Is fully familiar with the prescribed methodology and is in strict compliance with all required artifacts.
- Independently performs unit testing. May perform or assist with integration and system testing, according to detailed test plans to ensure high-quality systems. May assist business partners with User Acceptance Testing.
- Independently supports processes related to the implementation of systems into production, including integration of purchased solutions.
- Independently works on multiple projects and/or SRs and actively participates as a member of each project team supporting an application or set of applications.
- Independently works on small and large moderately complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and disciplines, that have system wide impact and that may integrate across the organization.
Must possess sound knowledge of structured IT application development lifecycles, methodologies inclusive of Use Case tools. Ability to recognize complex problems vs. objectives and apply creativity to analyze situations, develop solutions and procedures. 6+ years Development / Configuration / Business Analyst experience. 3+ years supervisory / management experience preferred, but not required
Experience with moderate scale initiatives with moderate degree of complexity.
Operational experience in a relevant discipline.
Demonstrated superior business process, project management and organizational redesign experience.
Demonstrated experience successfully implementing change in complex organizations.
Demonstrated leadership with relevant initiatives: Business process, enterprise business project management/consulting, financial strategic planning and analysis, mergers and acquisitions, strategic planning, risk management.
Demonstrated relationship management skills at the senior level; capacity to quickly build and maintain credible relationships at varying levels of the organization simultaneously.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Technical - Development Languages/Oracle PL/SQL/4-6 Years/Power User
- Full-Time Telework (WAH); - Considered for any US location; training period in the office may be required