What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Ourassociates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training andcareer development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you likeworking with a curious,supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Gartner’s Corporate Communications team is responsible for defining, promoting and protecting the Gartner brand. By creating compelling content and marketing programs, our goal is to engage internal and external audiences in our value proposition and corporate narrative in order to drive long-term, double-digit growth.
The Conference Social Media Manager is responsible for building Gartner’s conference digital brand through a content- rich, digital media program to promote awareness of the global conference portfolio. This will involve publishing and monitoring social content, producing live stream Q&A Analyst Interviews and Conference Keynotes to Facebook and YouTube, and continuously improving the impact of the overall Conference Social Media program based on key performance metrics. The Conference Social Manager will work closely with the Social Media team to ensure alignment within the center of excellence and partner closely with the Conference Marketing team to positively contribute to the success of their mission critical priorities.
What You Will do:
- Manage Gartner’s conference social media strategy to drive registrations and brand awareness by creating pre-conference social media content and providing on-site social media coverage.
- Create and schedule 12 week social media plans to promote each global conference across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Write and create always-on dynamic content to promote conferences including videos, gifs, and social cards with Gartner predicts from Gartner research and analyst/speaker quotes.
- Manage the Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo accounts which includes daily monitoring for comments and escalation when needed.
- Provide on-site social media coverage at 4-6 conferences a year.
- Provide best practices guides and training to enable PR team members to provide world-class on-site social mediasupport.
- Partner with the conference operations team to provide live social feeds for the Gartner Conference Mobile application and the on-site digital signage.
- Run Gartner’s live stream program to drive brand awareness for Gartner conferences.
- Organize and produce pre-conference Q&A interviews with Gartner analysts and conference chairs including creating interview questions, social promotions, and video shoots.
- Interview Gartner analysts live on camera for pre-conference Facebook live streams as needed.
- Work with the conference technical team and the speaker team to coordinate live streams to Facebook and YouTube of Gartner keynotes and guest keynotes.
- Create a quarterly reporting pack to report on the programs key metrics and provide conference social media recap reports globally.
- Partner closely with the digital marketing team to ensure the program is aligned with the paid conference social content.
What You Will Need:
- 5+ years’ experience with social mediaexperience and/or events marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred: Business, Marketing, Communication)
- Demonstrated interest in social media/ and or events marketing.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Strong communications skills
- Travel required: up to 15%.
Job Requisition ID:34950