The Communications Security (COMSEC) Service and Key Delivery Manager is responsible to operate and manage all electronic key distribution hardware/software via Key Management Infrastructure (KMI) as well as, generate and issue keying material for field representative’s requirements. Daily activities will include performing all necessary backups, system updates, reconciliations, and inventories IAW with applicable COMSEC instructions and providing technical advice to customers while maintaining 100% accountability for COMSEC material.
- Prepare and ship electronic key material IAW with approved COMSEC instructions using common fill devices such as the Simple Key Loader (SKL) and operating multiple MGC/AKPs. Individual will need to monitor in-transit COMSEC material and be able to initiate tracer actions.
- Plan/Project/Execute work center duties and coordinating work center activities with customers and contractor leadership. Duties will include preparing Emergency Action Plans (EAP) and participating in EAP training and providing operational support for Continuity of Operations (COOP) of the Key Management Team.
- Work with government program offices, certification managers, and other government agencies to process and track development activities, specific electronic key data, and be able to respond to queries and schedules.
- Assist the Government to coordinate with external offices – including but not limited to IC Customers and the USAF on electronic key actives.
- Clearance Requirement: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph.
- 5+ years of relevant Information Assurance (IA) experience.
- Willingness to attend KMI training.
- COMSEC experience and completion of the COMSEC Account Manager Course.
- Familiarity with Controlling Authority responsibilities, working knowledge of common COMSEC equipment types and be able to manage operational priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Comfortability in mixed Military/Govt. civilian/Contractor work environment and interacting daily with DoD, and various COMSEC Accounts.
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.