- Serves as GDIT’s Communications Security (COMSEC) Lead for the Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN) Program.
- Manages and safeguards Government provided encryption products and keying materials.
- Assumes responsibility for type 1-4 encryption equipment that is used or deployed at Navy / Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) sites, including remote sites, CONUS and OCONUS.
- Deploys equipment (configure, installing, cabling, keying) to include new projects and tech refresh for crypto connected to NMCI, including equipment under Government safeguard.
- Oversees the operation, maintenance and repairs and performs firmware upgrades for crypto connected to NMCI, including equipment under Government safeguard.
- Manages and monitors active encryption devices (in-network or accessed from outside the network) utilizing DoD authorized management monitoring tools.
- Knowledge of applicable NSA policies associated with cryptographic equipment and key management.
- Must meet DoD 8570 baseline certification IAM Level III.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- At least 10 years of general work experience
- Bachelor's degree, from an accredited college or university, in business, information systems, information technology, engineering, or a related field or 5 years additional general experience
- Meet all qualifications for a DoD SECRET Clearance
- IAT II; CCNA Security; CSA+; GICSP; GSEC; Security+ CE; SSCP