- Leads learning programs with cross-functional team across all aspects of project management including needs assessments, solutions development and design, implementation and tracking, and continuous improvement.
- Creates agile and flexible approaches to learning and development, including in person, online, and networked methods of connecting learners and impacting behaviors.
- Develops multiple approaches to learning solutions and provides analysis/recommendations regarding cost and implementation.
- Develops strong collaborative relationships with Training, Support, and GBU teams.
- Stays current on latest innovations, approaches and technologies tied to adult learning theory and are inclusive of different levels within a global, multi-generational workforce.
- Manages internal project delivery using ADDIE model - accounting for risk and quality.
- Ensures timely delivery of solutions within established turn-around times.
- Manages projectfinancials including business impact.
- Meets or exceeds approved budget.
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to Management.
- Manages mid to upper level stakeholder relationships.
- Manages project team.
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size up to 20 people, and is aware of necessary skill development of project team members.
- Provides performance review input and development recommendations for team members.
Education and Experience Required:
- First Level University degree.
- 5+ years in project management roles or in like roles/businesses.
- 2+ years of experience in Training / Learning
- Demonstrated experience developing highly effective learning programs
- Experience with HP Support and Computing products strongly preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key Services' operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Speaks with expertise to many layers of depth related to project management methods.
- Demonstrated leadership and influence capabilities
- Knowledge of current training industry trends and instructional design methods
- Knowledge of HP Support environment and HP Computing Product portfolio
- Highly effective collaborative techniques including listening, communication, change, analytical skills, coaching, problem solving and solution identification.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time.
- Participates in the Services PM Profession community.
- On the PMP Certification path.
Job ID 3016774