The position is for a Senior Software Engineer to work on algorithms for computer vision applications for Zebra Data Capture devices within a collaborative product development / research and development team.
- Work within a larger team to create next generation computer vision products.
- Create algorithms using computer vision techniques and machine learning to extract features in images.
- Specify and apply image pre-processing to correct distortion and filtering of non-linear image artifacts.
- Prototype concepts in Matlab using image processing toolkit in Matlab.
- Translate and optimize algorithms from Matlab to C/C++ and/or Python
- Minimum MS or BS with specific experience. PhD preferred.
- • Proficiency in C/C++.
- • Experience in Python
- • Course work or experience in machine learning, computer vision, and image/video processing.
- • Experience working within a product development team.
- • Software development process experience (Agile, SCRUM)
- • Experience with Agile programming techniques is a plus.
- • Experience with source code control (GIT, SVN, perforce, etc.)
- • GPU programming is a plus.
- • Code optimization experience is a plus.