NextVR is expanding our virtual reality platform and we want your expertise. As a Computer Vision Software Engineer you will be responsible for using computer vision in a real-time, high quality broadcast capacity. We're looking for passionate, creative developers who are excited about solving new problems in new ways.
As part of our Research Team you’ll be working on such topics as: visual tracking, structure from motion, object reconstruction, stereo-based reconstruction, object recognition or detection, and image manipulation.
What You'll be Doing:
- Develop creative computer vision software
- Participate in cutting edge research in computer vision
- Develop novel real-time 3D scene reconstruction techniques and delivering accurate visual odometry systems
- Research and prototype techniques and algorithms for object detection and recognition.
- 5+ years developing and designing Computer Vision
- 3+ years C++ experience
- Background in Computer Vision
- Experience with depth sensing
- Prototyping skills
- Experience working in a ‘nix environment
- Experience with SLAM
- Knowledge in machine learning, Bayesian filtering, information theory, and 3D geometry
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Machine Learning or related field or equivalent professional experience