$80K - $100K*
1. Design, architect and implement high performance visual SLAM systems for mobile platforms (Android/iOS).
2. Research, explore and evaluate latest visual SLAM algorithms and systems.
3. Optimize SLAM system performance.
1. Master or PhD in computer science or related fields.
2. Strong C/C++ skills and mobile platform development experiences (Android/iOS).
3. Solid background in Visual SLAM related area, including but not limited to: Monocular/Stereo/RGBD/Sparse/Semi-Dense/Dense/Indirect/Direct/Semantic SLAM, Visual-Inertial Odometry (VIO), Filtering-based State Estimation (EKF. Particle Filter), Backend Optimization (G2O, Ceres), Large-Scale Visual Recognition/Localization/Mapping and so on.
4. Experience in performance optimization for mobile applications is preferred.
5. Experience with GPU/DSP/NEON programming is pref
Valid through: 2020-5-19
$100K - $150K
13 days ago