We are looking for a Computer Vision Engineer with practical experience in Deep learning to join our team. We work in a Linux environment, using C++ and Python, utilizing a wide range of 3rd party tools. We have a fast-paced work ethos and operate as a research team, taking our research a step beyond publication and into production.
- Min MS in Computer Science, Robotics, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics or Physics
- Strong background in C++, Python and Linux
- Strong communication skills(both technical and non - technical)
- Design, prototype and assess vision - related algorithms
- Fluent in at least one Deep learning framework(Caffe, Keras, Tensorflow)
- Implement and assess methods from relevant literature
- Maintain high level performance quality
- Portfolio of interactive experiences using ARKit
- Knowledge of the strengths and weaknesses of mobile GPUs for realtime rendering
- Familiarity with basics of character rigging
- Interest in computer vision libraries
- Experience designing gestural experiences for Kinect etc.
- Eye for detail in still and animated material