Computer Vision Engineer
Mountain View, CA
We are looking for top-notch passionate engineers to shape the technology that would power our Connected cars. Join us and together we will make this exciting future a reality!
We hire seasoned and talented software developers that bring years of experience in software design and development. We maintain a fun, collaborative and flat work environment. If you are a highly motivated team-player that enjoys working with a top-notch team of engineers, please APPLY!
You will be responsible for creating a super-fast awesome vision and deep learning embedded software algorithms for Car with a platform-aware mindset.
Must Have Experience
PRIMARY PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
* Research on Secure Software Architecture for Connected Car Systems:
o Formal security analysis and verification;
o Cyber-security of distributed systems and cyber-physical systems;
o Cooperative intrusion detection systems and machine learning based protection;
o Game theory-based security mechanisms.
* Ph. D in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field.
* 2-3 years of research experience in cybersecurity. Experience working in a corporate lab setting with a proven track record of cross-functional collaboration and achievements is a plus.
* Proficiency in system security, security analytics, and security mechanisms.
* Knowledge of distributed systems, real-time systems, embedded systems, and cyber-physical systems.
* Knowledge of programming and scripting languages, e.g., Java, Python, etc.
* Research prototype development skills.
* Ability to lead a research project, e.g., planning, reporting, and managing time/team / outside collaborators.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
About Company Mission:
Our mission is changing the experience of mobility, by providing expanded options built on innovative research and technology solutions. Our work utilizes the resources of vehicles, infrastructure and emergent technologies to provide tangible benefits to the public by enabling stress-free mobility of people and goods and delivering differentiated experiences through deep personalization.
Our current areas of interest include future vehicular networks, in-vehicle software and system architecture, vehicle-to-vehicle communication technology, and intelligent computing technology including artificial intelligence and machine learning
To apply for this position, please submit your information for the following materials:
* A cover letter explaining why you would like to work with us
* Latest Resume/CV
* Any other information that you think we should consider when reviewing your application
Computer Vision Engineer