Leap Motion opens up magical new worlds and experiences where you can tangibly interact with the digital world. Our tracking technology makes this possible in ways that are simple, powerful and human. We’re a small company with a global presence and our platform is transforming fields as diverse as gaming, education, music, industrial simulation and more as we become the default input for virtual and augmented reality.
This is a bleeding-edge space for bleeding-edge people. As we craft the next phase of user interfaces and interactions there is rarely a precedent to follow.
- Apply mathematical techniques (geometry, linear algebra, numerical methods, error analysis) and machine learning techniques to prototype and develop image processing algorithms
- Implement substantial portions of production code in C++
- Be a key player in improving the performance and stability of Leap Motion tracking
- Guide the requirements for next generation hardware prototyping
- Collaborate with hardware, software architecture, quality assurance and developerexperience teams
- BS/MS/Ph.D. Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Physics or Computer Vision
- Must possess a strong background in Machine Learning and Computer Vision
- Expert in algorithm design, creative problem solving, and performance optimization
- Knowledgeable with computational geometry, linear algebra, and statistics
- Innately curious and self motivated to ask questions and find answers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about technology and enjoys hacking/prototyping on the side
- Dynamic individual with great teamwork and interpersonal skills