Our Core Tech team explores, develops, and delivers new cutting-edge technologies that serve as the foundation of current and future AR/VR products. From mixed reality and human interaction to natural input and beyond, Core Tech is focused on taking new technologies from early concept to the product level while iterating, prototyping, and realizing the human value and new experiences they open up.
Computer vision and machine learning are core to creating great virtual reality technology. As a Computer Vision Engineer with the AR/VR team you'll be solving challenging problems that will help transform virtual reality from dream into reality. Specifically, we're driving advancements in eye tracking and gaze estimation, which involves work with stereo imaging, 3D geometry and image processing. We're seeking a dedicated engineer to join our team and contribute to the future of eye tracking in VR.
- Design, develop and implement new novel eye tracking and gaze estimation algorithms across all AR/VR products
- Contribute to cutting edge research in computer vision that can be applied to future AR/VR products
- Devise data-driven techniques to characterize the performance of eye tracking systems
- Utilize multiple sensors and tracking systems to integrate eye tracking into a computer vision framework
- MSc in Computer Vision, Computer Science, Machine Learning or a related technical field
- 5+ years' experience working in the areas of 3D reconstruction, SLAM, machine learning, object detection and tracking and/or computer graphics
- C++ coding experience
- Experience working collaboratively in cross-functional teams
- PhD degree in Computer Vision, Computer Science, Machine Learning or a related technical field
- Publications in top-tier journals and conferences
- Experience with machine learning and deep convolutional and/or recurrent neural networks
- Experience with CPU/GPU optimization