As a 3Derm Computer Vision Engineer, you will report directly to the CTO. You will be responsible for developing and improving new computer vision and machine learning algorithms to create image-based automated products for the skin.
- Working with product and business teams to ensure customer needs are met
- Follow test-driven development methodology (everything breaks, but at 3Derm it only breaks the same way once)
- Designing deep learning algorithms
At 3Derm, we’re looking for candidates who are team players, passionate about improving healthcare access and love a challenging work environment.
- Bachelor's/M.Sc. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with Keras and Tensor Flow
- Demonstrated experience in developing software for computer vision
- Demonstrated industrial experience in developing computer vision technology (2-3 years)
- Demonstrated experience in working on imaging/camera systems
- Demonstrated experience with CPU/GPU programming
- Demonstrated experience in machine learning, deep learning, recommendation algorithm
- Demonstrated experience in distributed computation
- Demonstrated algorithm optimization skills
- Flexibility in project assignments and learning new technology
- Desire to tackle challenging problems and learn all day, every day