Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer
- Job Number: 56705860
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: Sep. 18, 2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
The video engineering group is looking for an engineer to work on research and implementation of computer vision features, and transforming ground breaking ideas into revolutionary features in our next generation of cameras.
- Excellent programming skills with C/C++ and Python.
- Excellent software design, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Good understanding of 2D and 3D computer vision algorithms.
- Good understanding of machine learning and deep learning algorithms.
- Good GPU programming skills (Metal, CUDA, OpenGL, and/or OpenCL).
- Good performance and optimization skills.
- Good experience with version control and continuous integration.
- Able to work in a cross functional environment.
The candidate will implement computer vision and machine learning algorithms for video processing for the next generation of Apple products. The main challenge is to design image and video processing software of production quality level with sustainable performance in a very constrained mobile system. The position requires a good understanding at a system level and communication with different teams (algorithms, firmware and driver, sensors, SoC).
PhD or Masters in computer science, computer vision, computer graphics, machine learning, or equivalent.
Experience in the industry (preferred)