Piper Companies is actively looking for a Computer Systems Validation Engineer, who will report directly up to the Director of CSV. This is a Full Time – Direct Hire opportunity and will allow you to work with all aspects of the Computer Systems Validation (CSV) program. This person will be coming into a well-established team and process in a growing environment.
Responsibilities for the Computer Systems Validation Engineer Include:
- Manage execution of the CSV Program – Including all CSV activities, documentation requirements and reports including plans, risk assessments, function requirements, configuration specifications, testing, change controls, etc.
- Meet project deadlines and performance standards – respond to inquiries from management, end users and clients, and provide updates.
- Contribute/collaborate on all CSV activities for multi-site projects, lab and manufacturing systems.
Qualifications for the Senior / Principle Computer Systems Validation Engineer Include:
- BS, MS or Ph.D in Information Technology discipline (Preferred) with 3 or more years of industrial experience, or equivalent
- Experience in IT computer validation and alignment of IT validation with other validation requirements
- Knowledge of biotech manufacturing obtained from a cGMP facility
- Project Management experience and ability to provide good written & verbal communication
Compensation for the Senior / Principle Computer Systems Validation Engineer Include:
- Salary Range: $80,000 - $110,000 (Based on Experience) + 5% Annual Bonus
- Full Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, etc.