It has been and continues to be the policy of ECS to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, and/or other status protected by applicable law.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree and at least seven years of experience relative to the requirements.
- Ability to be cleared at the TOP SECRET (TS) or DOE Q/L level and the ability to maintain clearance throughout the life of the contract.
- Active Clearance at the TS or DOE L level a plus.
- Analyze and defines security requirements for MLS issues.
- Design, develop, engineer, and implement solutions to MLS requirements.
- Guide effort to gather and organize technical information about an organization's mission goals and needs, existing security products, and ongoing programs in the MLS arena.
- Perform risk analyses which also includes risk assessment.
- Develop security standards.
- Perform complex risk analyses which also include risk assessment.
- Establish and satisfy information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Support customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies.
- Apply know-how to government and commercial common user systems, as well as to dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialized security features and procedures.