Computer Software / Integration Analyst (AP / AR)
8 - 10 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Matrix Systems is currently seeking Computer Software/Integration Analyst.
General Duties: Must be knowledgeable in implementing computer systems in a phased approach of requirements analysis and conceptual design, site survey, system design review, critical design review, installation, integration, and testing. Must be knowledgeable in performing requirements analysis for a wide range of users in areas such as office automation, and finance and accounting. Must be able to present system designs for user approval at formal reviews. Must be capable of performing configuration management, software integration, interpreting software test results, and recommending solutions for unsatisfactory test results. Must be knowledgeable in life-cycle support, including maintenance, administration, and management. Must be able to provide solutions to identified software problem reports.
Education: A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline
General Experience: Must have eight (8) years of progressive working experience as a computer specialist or a computer systems analyst.
Specialized Experience: At least five (5) years’ of experience as a Computer Systems Analyst
· At least one years’ experience in a non-IT AR, AP, INV, or procurement specialist position responsible for data entry, adjustments, and reports;
· Current experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX R3 or 365 Operations;
· At least five (5) years’ experience with setting up Microsoft Dynamics AR, AP, INV, PO, travel and expense modules, data imports and exports, and custom reports for modules;
· At least two (2) years’ experience setting up and developing custom setup module extensions for Microsoft Dynamics;
· At least one (1) years’ experience defining and setting up Dynamic’s reports;
· At least one (1) years’ experience defining and setting up Dynamic’s Power BI reports;
· At least one (1) years’ experience using Microsoft Life Cycles Services;
· At least two (2) years’ experience using MS Integration and Data quality services;
· Experience working in an Agile project environment.