• Conduct and support administrative investigations by maintaining internal analytical/forensic computer hardware, software, networks, and support features; perform system and network configurations; enable and track backups and related functions that guarantee the availability, reliability, and integrity of systems and case-related/other information; and perform other duties as assigned.
• Prepare IT security plans in accordance with (IAW) current regulations, and implement IAW governing computer security policies.
• Establish and maintain the information system security posture for customer.
• Perform computer security functions (i.e. maintaining computer forensic laboratory computers, software, networks, hardware, licensing, etc.).
• Assist in developing and delivering computer security awareness products and briefings.
• Prepare, write and present reports and briefings as required.
• Ensure documentation meets compliance with prevailing Federal Governing directives for IT systems.
• Identifies risks to computer systems and makes recommendations for corrective actions.
• Ensure that antivirus and other system security patches are applied and checked on a regular basis.
• Reviews computer system certification documentation for completeness and accuracy.
• Participate in technical meetings and working groups to address issues related to computer security and vulnerabilities.
• Facilitates the Certification and Accreditation (C&A) process by working through stakeholders to meet compliance requirements.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Federal Law Enforcement or Intelligence Communities.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or IT field
Security Clearance: TS
Special Access / Access Eligibility: SCI
Polygraph: Willing to take CI poly
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required
Experience: 5 years of experience
Additional Qualifications Desired:
• Experience in coordinating testing with C&A, Vulnerability Assessment Teams (VAT), and/or Information Assurance (IA) offices.
• Experience in developing and maintaining System Security Authorization Agreements throughout hardware lifecycles of pertinent equipment.
• Experience in analyzing and evaluating the suitability of proposed security architectures for new IT systems and networks.
• Experience in defining appropriate system and network assurance requirements for C&A.