The selected candidate will support ad-hoc development efforts relating to ACS software development (analyze, design, develop, and test) and support front line systems engineering
Minimum of 5 years of Computer Science experience (B.S. degree in CS can be substituted for 2 years)
• Within the last 5 years, minimum of 4 years of LINUX experience
• Java experience
• Python Experience (may need to write plug-ins to other projects)
• Strong experience in LINUX (RedHat 6.x and CentOS).
• Experience developing software on VMs
• Experience with relational databases (MySQL preferred)
• Apache Tomcat experience
• Experience with RESTful interfaces
• Experience with SW CM (Git preferred)
• Familiar with Gradle
• Experience with Jenkins
• Must be willing to write system documentation.