Who We Are:
The Intelligent Systems Division develops automated solutions for commercial and government clients in multiple domains including transportation (traffic management, connected automated vehicle), manufacturing robotics, medical prognostics and communication standards.
Objectives of this Role:
- Applying Theory to Practice: developing solutions to our clients’ most complex technical challenges
- Leverage machine learning, deep learning, and data fusion and analytics techniques for embedded applications to advance applied research and development of mission critical software for space, aerospace, automotive, and industrial systems
- Develop custom quality controlled software for space flight, advanced inspection, and forensic science applications
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Develop technical solutions for high reliability software and custom sensing applications and contribute to technical reports explaining developed solutions.
- Proactively identify and contribute to new research ideas and initiatives that will help meet our clients' evolving needs
- Promote developed solutions in technical industry through conference presentations and/or research paper publications
- Requires a Bachelors, Masters, PhD with a 3.00 GPA in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or other related disciplines.
- 0-5 years: Strong software skills in Python, C, and/or C+ + programing
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate and contribute to a team environment
- Application of engineering in one of the following: a) Software development b) Embedded development, c) FPGA development, d) LabView development, e) sensors and instrumentation, f) signal processing
- Application of data science (statistics and/or machine learning) in one the following: f) machine learning/artificial intelligence, b) computer vision, c) cheminformatics, d) bioinformatics, e) natural language processing, f) time-series analysis
- A valid/clear driver's license is required