This is a team to explore next-generation product opportunities empowered by artificial intelligence (AI), computer vision, computational photography, and augment reality (AR). This is the team that has produced mobile products like Adobe Photoshop Fix & Mix. We are working on new projects that merge digital arts with AI, AR and mobile camera capture.
If you are passionate about mobile photography, AI, and AR, this is your opportunity to work with a truly great team on some really exciting projects.
What you’ll do
- Our team works like a startup inside Adobe, making this is a unique “best of both worlds” opportunity. If you’d love the flexibility and personal impact of joining an exciting startup but also dream of having the deep resources, cool perks and global launch stage that only an industry leader like Adobe can offer, this is where you belong.
- You’ll have strong input on the direction of this new product category while working directly with the experienced startup entrepreneurs leading this project.
- Develop, implement, test, deploy, and support our mobile app on Android and/or iOS.
- Collaborate with our designers, product managers, researchers and visual effects engineers.
- Make an impact while building a rewarding career at a new growing division within Adobe
What you need to succeed
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2+ years Android development experience and iOS development experience as a plus.
- Proficient in Java, Android Studio, Xcode, C, C++, and Objective-C as a plus
- Knowledge of GPU and Image/Video Processing, and experience in Android camera capture pipeline as a plus.
- Ability to work independently and strong communication skills within and across teams
Experience in compiler (or related area) is a plus
Experience in Halide, LLVM is a plus is a plus