- Develop, configure and maintain the control software for our OEM product line.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance existing based systems.
- Write tools capable of interfacing with published Application Programming Interfaces (API).
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide first level support and troubleshooting.
- Coordinate application development for multiple projects.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identifies modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guides, etc.
- Produce technical documentation for new and existing applications.
- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for new development projects.
- This position requires the candidate to be eligible for a Top Secret security clearance and to maintain the clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in related field(s) and/or related experience. At least 5 years of technical experience providing research and collaboration with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development and utilization of computer systems.
- 5+ years of technical experience building and coding applications and/or modules using languages such as LabVIEW and C/C++.
- 5+ years of technical experience with National Instrument's product line, to include NI-VISA, MAX, DAQ and LabVIEW version 2012.
- Experience coding applications in UNIX environments to include Eclipse IDE.
- Capability of designing modern graphical user interfaces to meet user needs, preparing operating instructions, compiling documentation of project/task development, analyzing system capabilities and resolving questions about system software.
- Possess expert knowledge of networking, open system standards and deployment technologies and must be able to demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Know how to write software that communicates over networks and interfaces with clients and servers.
- MISRA C
- Have an in-depth knowledge of security, information assurance concerns, cryptographic techniques and how they work.
- Experienced in working with Software Development Kits (SDKs) and Application Programming Interface (APIs).
- Top Secret security clearance
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.