Qualis Corporation is seeking multiple candidates for the Computer Hardware Engineer positions in support of the Naval Air Warfare Center in Orlando, FL. These positions are currently pending contract award.
- Research, design, develop, or test computer or computer-related equipment for commercial, industrial, military, or scientific use.
- May supervise the manufacturing and installation of computer or computer-related equipment and components.
Education / Experience Requirements:
- Senior Level:
- B.S. in computer engineering or computer science. Master's degree preferred.
- Candidate must have approximately 10 or more years of experience with computer programming.
- Journeyman Level:
- B.S. in computer engineering or computer science.
- Candidate must have approximately 3 or more years of experience with computer programming.
Other Essential Requirements:
- Must currently possess an active Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Clearance
- One or more of the following certifications is highly desired:
- Technology Research & Development (661) Expert or Journeyman Proficiency Level.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disabled and a Participant in E-Verify