The ideal candidate will have a strong background in algorithm and graphics pipeline development and optimization on resource-constrained platforms. The candidate should be highly competent in OpenGL, OpenCL, GLES, and GLSL. The candidate should be very comfortable working with multi-threading and concurrency and with heterogeneous processing platforms. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in at least one of: sensor fusion, inertial navigation, or computer vision. The candidate should demonstrate a hands-on approach to problem solving and must be willing to actively participate in field testing and evaluation of algorithm and system performance. The candidate will be responsible for software architecture design, system integration, and debugging / issue resolution. An aptitude for software and system profiling and debugging is a must.
Otherresponsibilities include assisting in preparation of oral and written reports, supporting R&D business acquisition and customer briefings, and present results of research at scientific / engineering conferences and publish in technical journals. Engineers / scientists who are passionate about applying their expertise to solve problems of national importance, who have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, and who are seeking opportunities for personal and professional growth in a stable environment are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Strong background in OpenGL, GLES, and GLSL.
- Strong background in OpenCL.
- Strong foundation in C/C++ software development.
- Strong foundation in the use of design patterns in object oriented programming.
- Strong foundation developing software for Linux platforms.
- Strong foundation in efficient implementation of algorithms in C/C++ on multi-core CPU and GPU processors.
- Familiar with software version control tools, especially Git.
- Must possess a hands-on approach to problem solving.
- US Citizenship (Applicants selected will be subject to a securityinvestigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information).
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Familiarity and experience with Vulkan.
- Strong background in at least one of: sensor fusion, inertial navigation, computer vision.
- Familiar with CMake build management tool.
- Experience and interest in efficient implementation of algorithms in VHDL / Verilog and C/C++ on processors such as FPGAs and DSPs.
- Experienced in the use of MATLAB and/or Python.
- Background in systems engineering and hardware / software integration.
- Experience working on intelligence and DoD programs.
- Experience in robust estimation, machine learning, computer vision feature extraction and matching methods.
- Work in real-time, parallel and distributed computing.
- Prior / existing security clearance.
- Experience with Android software development, especially using the Android NDK.