The position of Computer Exploitation Team (CET) Engineer within the Army Red Team will be responsible for conducting threat emulation, red teaming, penetration testing, and vulnerability assessments against DoD and other government networks. Be part of an exciting small team dedicated to keeping America safe at home and abroad. The rapidly changing and dynamic challenges our U.S. government customers face every day will inspire your ingenuity and challenge you to achieve more than you thought possible. This position requires a high level of adaptability, ingenuity and creativity. The ideal candidate will be familiar with the policies, responsibilities, and procedures for conducting threat emulation on a client’s physical or wireless infrastructure. They will have experience conducting penetration tests on production environments in a safe and responsible manner. Upon completion of the assessment, a detailed executive level report will be compiled for the customer.
Primary duties include:
- The Computer Exploitation Team member will be a representative of a technical team responsible for the fielding, training, integration, and enhancement of adversarial TTPs to be used against sanctioned networks in order to improve the security posture of the client.
- Conduct threat-based red teaming (network portion) and penetration testing against DoD and othernetworks designated by the customer utilizing full-spectrum assets. This includes working closely with the Cyber Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA) and Close Access Teams (CAT).
- Have the ability to develop/modify modular exploitation tools in a variety of programming languages
- During assessments, team members will be expected to collaborate in order to discover evidence of malware, network penetrations, and vulnerabilities within a client’s infrastructure.
- Develop in depth assessment reports and brief to technicians, and C-level executives or equivalents.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university with at least 5 years of experience in Systems Engineering OR Associates degree with at least 7 years of experience in Systems Engineering.
- Candidate must provide copy of 8570 compliant certification.
- Candidate must possess an IAT III (level 3) certification as well as a CNDSP Auditor certification (i.e. C|EH or CISA, or GSNA).
- The Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) Certification is requiredBEFORE starting on the contract.
- Army experience - IOCAP Certified.
- Active TS/SCI clearance is required.