CACI is seeking a cleared Computer Engineer to support its technical team in Albuquerque, NM. This position requires travel in the continental United States for various projects.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Defines, designs and develops new computer information systems requirements
- Assesses architecture and current hardware limitations, defines and designs complex computer system specifications and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility. Specifically experienced in MS Exchange, Active Directory and Domain Name Services (DNS)
- Analyzes and resolves difficult and complicated computer compatibility design deficiencies including testing the design models, analyzing results and modifying as needed.
- Coordinates the design of computer information systems and integration of total system including the consolidation of design efforts as well as conducting independent technical investigations of system design
- Perform site surveys and capability analysis of Operations Centers (OC).
- Verify adherence to established installation standards and practices.
- Integrate Audio/Visual (A/V) equipment.
- Develop drawings, User Guides, test plans, test procedures, rack elevations, pin-outs, cable connections, equipment maintenance manuals and other communications documentation.
- Quality inspection team member.
- Work in a team environment.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active Secret clearance.
- BS/MS in computer science, computer engineering, information systems or equivalent experience.
- 4 years of demonstrated experience in support of DoD or other federal agency in a computer engineering capacity.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Active TS/SCI.
- MS in computer science, computer engineering or information systems.
- 10 years of experience in computer information system design, development and integration of communication networks for fixed and mobile command & control centers.
- Vmware Experience.