ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Computer Network Defense – Service Provider Manager (CND-SPM) to join our team in Chantilly, VA to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
CND-SPM personnel oversee the CND service provider operations within the organization. CND-SPMs are responsible for producing guidance for the customer’s Information Systems (IS), assisting with risk assessments and risk management, and are responsible for managing the technical classifications within their organization. The CND-SPMs' have significant knowledge of the capabilities and limitations of particular CND tools, tactics, techniques, and procedures which are employed by the technicians with the customer’s IS.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- ·Implement and enforce CND policies and procedures reflecting applicable laws, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- ·Manage the publishing of CND guidance for the customer’s IS constituency.
- ·Provide incident reports, summaries, and other situational awareness information to higher headquarters.
- ·Manage an incident (e.g. coordinate documentation, work efforts, resource utilization within the organization) form inception to final remediation and after action reporting.
- ·Manage threat or target analysis of CND information and production of threat or target information within the customer’s IS.
- ·Mange the monitoring of external CND data sources to maintain the customer’s IS situation awareness.
- ·Lead risk analysis and management activities for the customer’s IS environment.
- ·Track compliance audit findings, incident after-action reports, and recommendations to ensure appropriate mitigation actions are taken.
- ·Prepare audit reports that identify technical and procedural findings and provide recommended remediation strategies/solutions.
- ·Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related field.
- ·Minimum/General Experience: 6 years of relevant experience.
- ·Must be DoD 8570.01 compliant within 6 months of the hire date.