ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer’s oriented Computer Network Defense – Infrastructure Support (CND-IS) to join our team in Chantilly, VA to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
CND-IS personnel test, implement, deploy, maintain, and administer the infrastructure systems which are required to effectively manage the CND network and resources. This may include, but is not limited to routers, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and other CND tools as deployed within the customer’s Information Systems (IS). These personnel maintain the infrastructure devices and managed a number of specific CND tools/systems. They have a significant knowledge of particular networking technologies, operating systems and CND tools, tactics, techniques, and procedures which are part of the systems they support.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- ·Create, edit, and manage changes to network access control lists on specialized CND systems (e.g., firewalls and intrusion prevention systems).
- ·Perform system administration on specialize CND applications and systems (e.g., anti-virus, or Audit/Remediation) to include installation, configuration, maintenance, and backup/restore.
- ·Implement C&A requirements for specialized CND systems and document and maintain records for them.
- ·Coordinate with CND-A to manage and administer the updating of rules and signatures (e.g., IDS/IPS, anti-virus, and content blacklists) for specialized CND applications.
- ·Identify potential conflicts with implementation of any CND tools with the customer’s IS (e.g., tool/signature testing and optimization).
- ·Administer CND test bed and test and evaluate new CND applications, rules/signatures, access controls, and configurations of CND managed platforms.
- ·Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related field.
- ·Minimum/General Experience: 6 years of relevant experience.
- ·Must be DoD 8570.01 compliant within 6 months of the hire date.