ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer’s oriented Computer Network Defense – Auditor (CND-AU) to join our team in Chantilly, VA to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
CND-AU personnel perform assessments of systems and networks within the customer’s Information Systems (IS) and identify where those systems/networks deviate from acceptable configurations, customer’s IS policy or local policy. CND-AUs achieve this through passive evaluations (compliance audits) and active evaluations (penetration tests and/or vulnerability assessments). These individuals perform compliance and audit related tasks. The CND-AU has significant knowledge of particular CND tools, tactics, techniques and procedures which support their compliance tests.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- ·Maintain knowledge of applicable CND policies, regulations, and compliance documents specifically related to CND auditing.
- ·Perform CND vulnerability assessments with the customer’s IS.
- ·Perform CND risk assessments within the customer’s IS.
- ·Conduct authorized penetration testing of the customer’s IS network assets.
- ·Analyze site IS CND policies and configurations and evaluate compliance with regulations and customer’s IS directives/instructions.
- ·Prepare audit reports that identify technical and procedural findings and provide recommended remediation strategies/solutions.
- ·Maintain deployable CND audit toolkit (e.g. specialized CND software/hardware) to support CND audit missions.
- ·Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related field.
- ·Minimum/General Experience: 6 years of relevant experience.
- ·Must be DoD 8570.01 compliant within 6 months of the hire date.
- ·Must possess an active TS/SCI and will be subject to a CI polygraph.