It has been and continues to be the policy of ECS to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, and/or other status protected by applicable law.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree and at least four years of experience relative to the requirements.
- Ability to be cleared at the TOP SECRET (TS) or DOE Q/L level and the ability to maintain clearance throughout the life of the contract.
- Active Clearance at the TS or DOE L level a plus.
- Perform exploratory research in the interactions of hardware, applications, and system software for improved application and system performance and operations.
- Develop system software and analysis methodologies for performance assessment and improvement.
- Publish and present research results at peer-reviewed conferences.
- Experience developing middleware for High Performance Computing (HPC) systems, including consideration of resilience, memory, scalability, and central processing unit (CPU) footprint.
- Experience doing performance analysis studies of software and applications on HPC system architectures, particularly for advanced processors and/or networks.