As a Computational Physicist, you will be pushing the boundaries of contemporary MEMS development methods and techniques by architecting and developing computational tools to design and characterize SiTime’s next-generation MEMS products and designing novel MEMS resonators for the ultra-precise timing applications.
- Develop cutting-edge design and characterization software
- Tackle challenging problems of mechanics, thermodynamics, and electrodynamics
- Participate in the design of next-generation MEMS resonators and Packaging technologies
- Work in cross-functional Engineering teams, including Circuits, Systems, and Packaging
- Drive and support Company’s projects as needed
Qualifications & Requirements:
- PhD in Physics, Applied Mathematics or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in computational software development; proven record of developing high-quality scientific software
- Fundamental knowledge in mathematics, physics, information science, and programming
- Passion for working on challenging computational problems and developing top-quality codes
- Eagerness to learn quickly new areas of knowledge
- English: fluent reading / writing, good understanding / speaking.