Position Overview "Are you ready to design and create the exciting Railway products for our Customers?" We are currently looking for a Component Engineer who will be able to work independently doing various designs or parts of the trains from the concept through to the detail design, procurement and manufacturing phases.
- Designing various aspects or parts of the trains, some of which may be complex.
- Working in design teams to establish and control interfaces, meet deadlines and assigned budgets, and deliver superior product.
- Work with Pro-Engineer 3D CAD software and related tools, workflows and engineering processes.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Proficiency in Pro-Engineer 3D CAD software with a minimum of seven years experience.
- Five to eight years Rolling Stock Experience.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short, and Long Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.
Requisition Number: 223401