Position: Compliance Technology: Full Stack Developer/Engineer
Role Purpose: Define and deliver a next-generation technology platform for the Compliance and Regulatory Affairs digital transformation initiative.
· Close collaboration with Compliance stakeholders and Technology partners to deliver web- and mobile- capable solutions
· Focus on a front-to-back technology platform leveraging contemporarytechnologies and paradigms
· Combine an innovate mindset with critical thinking abilities to drive change and develop creative technology solutions
· Partner with UI/UX designers to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation. Define how the application looks as well as how it works and then translate the visual design to actual code that will enable visual elements of the application.
· Hands-on development of new features and enhancements for CCRO mobile and web based products.
· Active engagement in regular strategy sessions and technical reviews with key stake holders and senior management? Provide technical and architectural leadership to developers through code reviews, program enhancements, unit testing, bug fixing and problems solving
· Act as a driving force in our organizational evolution to deliver an exceptional customer experience through superior digital interactions.
· Mentor staff to align with our fully scaled agile methodology
· Leadership and active pursuit of optimizing CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks and practices
Qualifications / Competencies
· Degree in Computer Science or a closely related discipline
· 3+ years’ experience designing and developing complex Java enterprise applications.
· Object oriented design methodologies and patterns
· Strong experience with front-end development technologies including: ReactJs, GraphDB, HTML5, CSS, AngularJS, Java, Scala, Python & Ruby
· Experience with other front-end frameworks including SaaS and Bootstrap
· Experience with native mobile application development on iOS
· Experience with Agile and related SDLC methodologies and comfortable operating in a cross-functional team.
· Experience with CI/CD tools and frameworks including GitHub, Jenkins/Bamboo, Mocha/Karma, etc…
· Familiarity with Design Thinking, Behavior- and Test-Driven- Development
· Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent presentation skills.
· Team Player.
· Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities.