Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the technical implementation of Compliance Solutions SaaS (software as a service) products.
- Outline project scope, develop project plan, determine necessary resources and establish project timeline
- Communicates the value of services to clients through a high level of understanding of Employee Services offerings and the available configuration options.
- Provides strategic direction and guidance on operational functions to client to mitigate risk
- Advises management of customer acceptance of existing or proposed products and services and makes recommendations on enhancements or new services based upon client input.
- Carries the ultimate responsibility for the success of a client's implementation while operating in a cohesive team environment.
- Partners with the Operations, Product Management, and Product Development teams for technical matters and problem resolution of any client issues.
- Develops and maintains standard documentation for overall implementation process.
- Edits and updates Statement of Work on an as needed basis.
- May provide some sales support.
- Occasional travel - (5-25%)
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and/or 4+ years of equivalent business experience.
- Must have basic knowledge or experience with project life cycle and methodology.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite and other common desktop applications.
- Project managementexperience and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively influence key decision-makers
- Ability to lead multiple, highly visible projects simultaneously
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment, learn quickly, solve problems and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate people and teams cross functionally to resolve complex issues with designated time frames
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business and travel requirements