- Job ID: 17075475
Enterprise Technology Solutions is looking for a senior hands-on project manager / subject matter expert within Compliance Risk technology team. This role will have end-to-end oversight of design for the Compliance Risk technology landscape. This involves the end-to-end co-ordination across multiple technology teams both within Compliance Risk, Operational Risk, O&T Risk and Control as well as other Governance, Risk and Compliance teams.
This position will beresponsible for managing and development of the CitiControls platform and global implementation to support ComplianceRisk in support of meeting Compliance OCC commitments and addressing standardization ofrisk ratings, streamlining and automation ofrisk assessment process, and improved visibility to Compliancerisks for the Firm for our Compliance officers.
The candidate should be able to
· function as senior project manager responsible to delivering the solution end-to-end starting from requirements gathering, data analysis, technical implementation, testing & release.
· Mentor new and existing team members on Compliance Risk, technical design and build a strong team
· Manage user expectations and build strong client relationships in the Compliance Risk space
· Understand Compliance Risk and act as subject matter expert
Person in this role, on a daily basis, will be directing, interacting with and coordinating multiple teams across Citi to define detailed deliverable requirements as well as specifications for technical implementation.
Analyze complexity of various deliverables, their mutual dependencies; estimate effort and contribute to deciding project timeline.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 12years experience within application development and 5+ years in application development mgt
- 10 + years of financialexperience primarily in Risk and training systems
- Knowledge of Commpliance Risk or general risk
- Experience running development team with responsibilities for multiple large scale mission critical web based applications
- Experience overseeing multiple high priority business critical projects, strong program mgt skills
- Strong hands on technology background in developing Oracle and Java based applications
- Demonstrated success in defining process and enforcing adoption amongst senior level managers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build trusted relationships with functional partners, peers and management