Join Fortune 7 CVS Health as Sr. Director of Compliance Risk and Review reporting to Vice President Compliance. As Sr. Director of Compliance Risk and Review you will lead teams designed to proactively identify compliance opportunities and to perform reviews or investigations to assess compliance risks. You will work with and influence decision makers within Compliance, Legal, HR, and Operations and play a key role in working with business partners to develop and implement compliance strategies.
You will maintain effective lines of communications with business leaders and Business Compliance Officers in order to stay current on business initiatives, new laws/regs, compliance risk trends and design and implement a comprehensive Compliance Analytics program to proactively identify compliance opportunity areas.
Addiitonal responsibilities will include:
- Interpreting and communicating Analytics results to Compliance and business partners.
- Leading the Pharmacy Regulatory Review in performance of its annual review program, including developing the annual schedule, periodically re-evaluating the program scope, and trending and communicating results.
- Administer a Compliance Monitor review program to assess current compliance risks and trends.
- Collaborate with Business Compliance Officers, Legal, HR, Business partners, and other applicable parties to implement solutions to enhance compliance performance.
- Lead the enterprise Ethics Line program, including case management through resolution, direct investigation of select matters, and analytical reporting to identify potential hotspots and trends.
- Periodically reassess and update top compliance risks by business segment.
- Keep Vice President of Compliance informed of trends and emerging compliance opportunities.
- Minimum of 12 years experience in a compliance, regulatory, analytics or related audit role where candidate has demonstrated deep understanding of data analytics strategies and methods.
- Minimum of 5 years experience leading, designing and developing either proactive data analytics or audit programs.
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience leading teams.
- Minimum of 5 years of program management where candidate demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to interact and influence at all levels of organization.
- Previous experience with an Ethics Line or Audit program.
- Proven ability to work independently and to recognize and resolve issues.
- Capacity to travel periodically to various company locations.
- Ability to understand complex programs, identify root causes, and propose solutions.
- Ability to lead multiple teams concurrently.
Bachelors degree required.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.