Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking a talented Compliance Risk Manager Senior (Digital/Design) for one of the following locations: Plano Legacy, Phoenix Campus, Tampa Crosstown, San Antonio Home Office or 100% Remote - Work from Home Opportunity.
Provides second-line independent oversight and guidance regarding business products, services, and processes through a compliance framework to ensure they are executed in accordance with regulatory requirements. In partnership with the business and key stakeholders, continuously drives a strong culture of compliance and demonstrates integrity and professional judgment in protecting the interests of USAA and its members.Job Requirements About USAA
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
In each of the past five years, we've been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, and we've ranked among Victory Media's Top 10 Military Friendly® Employers 13 years straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spousesto apply.
USAA Careers - Award Winning Workplace (17 seconds)
USAA Careers - World Class Benefits (31 seconds) PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides guidance to the business to ensure documents, projects, processes or product initiatives comply with regulatory and legal requirements and enterprise policy.
- Synthesizes analyses, identifies root cause(s) of potential compliance risk, provides recommendations that influence business solutions and validates resolution
- Responsible for project management by leading and influencing cross functional enterprise or compliance teams.
- Reviews implementation planning for new laws and regulations and ensures appropriate parties have been engaged.
- Conveys information and position clearly, concisely, logically and in an organized manner.
- Executes compliance risk management activities in accordance with enterprise compliance standards.
- Serves as a resource to team members on escalated issues.
- Bachelor's degree required OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- 6 or more years relevant work experience in compliance, risk, or audit function.
- Demonstrated experience working in a highly regulated environment.
- Advanced knowledge in a specific area of compliance laws, regulations and regulatory expectations
- Demonstrated ability to apply advanced knowledge of regulatory compliance to consult and provide insight and guidance.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in assessing/developing/implementing Digital/Design policies, standards, and procedures for key Enterprise Information & Experiences Services in order to identify gaps with any regulatory requirements (GDPR, CCPA, GLBA, etc.) and privacy frameworks (AICPA TSP, GAPP, etc.)
- Ability to communicate the impact of cybersecurity control effectiveness on Digital/Design requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to monitor for future regulatory changes and provide guidance on required policy, standard, and procedure changes to appropriate stakeholders
- Experienced with bridging interactions across multiple lines including Legal, Compliance, Risk and Audit Professionals on Digital/Design Regulatory Changes.
- Experience with communication and change management for Digital/Design along with a strong background in ADA site compliance.
- Understanding of automated processes and scanning/monitoring technologies for gaps and violations.
- Knowledge of Agile framework and knowledge of IT Management/Governance frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ISO 2700X, NIST CSF, SANS Top 20 Critical Security Controls)
- Working knowledge of FFIEC and IT Audit principles, as well as information security policy, standard and procedures related to data security
- Knowledge of PCI DSS, GLBA, HIPAA, SOX, EUGDPR, CCPA, FFIEC, NYDFS, etc.
- Experience within one or more of the following areas: Information Security, IT Governance, Enterprise Risk Management, Operational Risk and IT Audit
- CISSP/CISM or similar certification
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $80,200- $144,500.
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.Geographical Differential
: Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations where market pay levels are above the national average.Shift premium
will be addressed on an individual-basis for applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours.Benefits:
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
Please click on the link below for more details. USAA Total Rewards Relocation
assistance is notavailable
for this position.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement) or must have manager's approval prior to posting.Last day to apply to the opening is 1/11/21 by 11:59 pm CST time.