Your potential. Your opportunity.
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
- You will lead Reporting MRA remediation work stream activities including analysis of impacts for reporting process an evaluation of reporting activities that occur on LAAs owned outside of Compliance.
- Establish positive relationships with reporting contacts for LAAs owned outside of Compliance.
- Build reporting standards ad work with business partners to ensure awareness.
- Build periodic reconciliation process to ensure data is being captured on LAAs per standard.
Does this sound like you?
- You have strong management reporting skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and written communications skills; ability to interact with and influence senior executive management across the organization in order to achieve standard methodologies and optimal business outcomes.
- You demonstrate flexibility to take on projects and meet deadlines.
- You have strong MS Office skills with the ability to utilize tools to keep organized records across large inventories of information.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to retain information and recall upon to ensure reporting standards are obtained and continuously improved.
- You demonstrate ability to lead key initiatives, think strategically and collaborate with partners on developing standard methodologies.
- You are a self-starter who learns quickly and contributes to the team.
- Strong academic credentials – minimum BS or BA degree from accredited university, professional qualification such as Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager, Certified internal Auditor, or other related professional certification.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience within the bank and financial sector; with focus on Federal and State laws; regulations, risk management or a combination of these disciplines.